Automatization and mechanization of processes
- Filter unit for express dehydration of the dressing product samples for further control of metals content
- Process flowsheets to mechanize the process of ore drawing from ore rolls to railcars, tip-trucks and conveyors on the basis of vibrating feeders (UVF type) of VNIItsvetmet design
The unit provides:
- prevention of suspension emission from chambers
- automatic removal of filtered material
- low energy consumption
- convenient maintenance.
Unit was introduced at underground mines of CIS countries. Units construction is protected by patents of the Republic of Kazakhtsan.
Mechanization of the process of ore drawing and handling from ore rolls to haulage vehicles:
A - to mine carriage (Ridder MPC, Ridder-Sokolskiy mine, ore roll # 1/9)
B - to auto tip-truck JGC-417 (Zhezkentskiy MPC, Orlovskiy mine, ore roll # 11/C)
The series of unified mining UVF vibrating feeders were developed. Vibrating feeders are manufactured according to one-mass dynamically unbalanced structural flowsheet and consist of the following basic units: load-carrying body, vibratory drive, supporting frame, elastic system, edges, gate and spray line.
Vibrating feeder of UVF type and its design under ore roll
Notation conventions: 1 - UVF vibrating feeder; 2 - gate; 3 - spray line; 4 - running bridge; 5 - basement
Technical characteristics of the vibrating feeders:
|Parameters||Type of vibrating feeder|
|Production capacity, t/h||1000||800||700|
Vibrating amplitude, mm
Static moment, kNm
|Engine power, kW
Overall dimensions, mm:
Vibrating feeders have simple design, are simple for manufacturing and repair, are highly reliable, can be reused, are simple for maintenance and safe in operating.
Extent of object implementation:
- Standard technical documentation (procedures, instructions, design drawings) was developed;
- Preproduction models were manufactured;
- Wide scale pilot testing in various mining and technical conditions of underground mines were performed;
Technological flowsheet allow:
- Reduce labor intensity and raise process productivity;
- Raise the level of mechanization, labor safety and production standards;
- Reduce production cost of 1 t of ore by 10 tenghe;
- Expected economical effect from application of 1 vibrating feeder is 4-5 mln tenghe per year.
Inventions are being patented in the Republic of Kazakhstan