On the basis of modified fusel oil (which is an alcohol production waste) new high-effective nontoxic reagents were obtained: frothing agent MFS.
Frothing agent MFS is colorless liquid with specific smell. According to the properties it is analogous to frothing agent Oxal and can substitute it under equal consumptions.
Basic parameters and properties:
Specific weight: 860 kg/m3
Basic component content: 95-97%
Boiling point: 70 C
Freezing point: 50 C
Process flowsheet to produce frothing agent MFS:
Inventions are patented in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Proposals to investors
1. Pilot-commercial support of innovation technologies for shungite use while processing hard-to-dress, hard-to-process complex and gold-sulfide ore of primary and industrial deposits with the production of multipurpose pilot batches of shungite granulomaterial
Pilot-commercial support of innovation technologies for shungite use while processing hard-to-dress, hard-to-process complex and gold-sulfide ore of primary and industrial deposits with the production of multipurpose pilot batches of shungite granulomaterial
There have been developed fundamentally new technologies of chemical and bacterial leaching using schungite minerals as sorbent while recovering useful constituents from liquid phase instead of expensive gums and activated charcoals. These technologies provide treatment of low-grade ores and waste products of dressing factories.
- Metal loss reduction by 50-70 % while treatment of hard-to-dress and hard-to-process ores;
- Increase of gold recovery into productive solutions by 5-7% while leaching;
- Gold recovery increase by 3-5% while sorbing;
- Extra gold production while dressing gold-bearing complex ores at the expense of collection of 50-60% of dissolved gold.
Extent of the object implementation:
There has been conducted experimental work on study of material composition of schungite minerals in schungite-containing rocks enclosing gold-sulfide mineralization as well as there has been conducted assessment of bacterial and chemical leaching effect on process behavior as well as assessment of potential to use them as sorbents for recovery from products obtained from gold leaching.
Project provides for:
Term of implementation - 3 years.
Plant for gold sorption from productive solutions