- Computer modeling for the decision of mining geomechanics tasks
- Computer modeling for the decision of tasks of metallurgical processes optimization
Software SIGMA. Modeling of stressed-deformed state of rock mass.
Example of calculations of stresses for normal and vertical component at mine lower levels:
Software "BORT". Calculations of optimal and safety parameters of pit slopes.
Display view and basic software windows:
- Determination of slopes load and its steadiness safety factor;
- Determination of basic calculated parameters in the mode of automation search or in the mode of detailed research;
- Dynamic conclusion of main calculation results reasoning.
Substantiation of safe and optimal slope angle of Shemonaikhinsky, Nikolaevsky and Suzdalsky pits was performed.
|Example of metallurgical computation: dependence of coke consumption during the process of blast smelting on air-blast temperature upon various oxygen enrichment rates (O2 content in air-blast is 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29%).|
Proposals to investors:
1. ACS and Design-Automation System of mining operations.
2. Mathematical models and model analysis of metallurgical processes.
ACS and Design-Automation System of mining operations
ACS and DAS are performed in the following directions:
- Deposits exploration;
- Geological calculations;
- Mine surveying works;
- Quarries design;
- Underground mines design;
- Dumps design;
- Prospective planning of mining works;
- Operative planning of mining works;
- Mining works control;
Mathematical models and model analysis of metallurgical processes
Thermodynamical modeling of metallurgical processes is performed on the basis of elements chemical potential application. Within the framework of this approach it is possible to extend the range of tasks which are solved by means of thermodynamical modeling method.
Works are performed in the following directions:
- Thermodynamical modeling of metallurgical processes with automated analysis of the process technological parameters on the basis of assigned criteria of oxidation-reduction conditions of the process taking reagent and heat parameters into account.
- Thermodynamical modeling of the processes with the application of flexible modeling system allowing considering particularities of physical-chemical transformations during the process, which are determined by instrumentation of the process and particularities of material feeding to reaction zone.
- Computations performing and development of the adapted software systems for processes optimization upon changes in feed composition or in electrotechnical mode of the processes realization.