Scientific-Research and Design-Engineering Departments of the Institute
Scientific-research and design-engineering departments of the institute
Design and Engineering Service
The main scientific direction of the activity of the Affiliate of the ‘RSE NE CPMRM RK’ ‘VNIItsvetmet’ is the Scientific and Technical, Engineering and Project Support of the sustainable operation of the Mining and Metallurgical Complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In accordance with the State licenses of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Affiliate of the ‘RSE NE CPMRM RK’ ‘VNIItsvetmet’ carries out engineering support, technological design of industrial facilities for mining enterprises, beneficiation and metallurgy, equipment design, production of reference samples for quality control of products, issues of environmental monitoring, design and standardization.
For the timely provision of the mining and metallurgical complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan with design and estimate documentation, the Design and Engineering Service was established at the Institute.
The Design and Engineering Service of VNIItsvetmet consists of the Department for Design and Development of Ore Deposits (DDOD) and the Design and Engineering Department (DED)
- Leo Pak, Chief of the Laboratory for Design and Development of Ore Deposits, Candidate of Technical Science
- A. Kuznetsov, Principal Project Engineer (in the direction)
- V. Geraschenko, Principal Project Engineer (in the direction)
- Alexandr Varfolomeyev, Principal Project Engineer (in the direction)
- Ferat Ibrayev, Senior Design Engineer
- Nokolay Pyatkov, Senior Design Engineer
- D. Veryovkin, Senior Design Engineer
- Murzabek Sadvakasov, Senior Researcher
- Alexandr Samosiy, Chief of the Design and Engineering Department
- Yelena Danilenko, Master Specialist
The major fields of activity are accomplished in compliance with State Licenses of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Engineering of mining and chemical enterprises;
- Process engineering of production units for enterprises of processing industry;
- Engineering of equipment for mining and metallurgical industries;
- Designing of solid minerals mining;
- Development of projects and process procedures for deposits development of solid minerals;
- Technological part development for the projects of objects construction for industrial purpose.
Design and Engineering Service is equipped with:
- Normative and technical documentation included into legal reference system ‘Paragraf’;
- Information and licensed software (bundled software ‘SANA-1’, COMPAS 3D-V12, etc.);
- Computer and printing equipment.
VNIItsvetmet has established close partnership relations with more than 140 enterprises of the mining and metallurgical complex both in the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad - in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, the Kyrgyz Republic, Tadjikistan, Armenia, Georgia, the Republic of Mongolia, the Republic of Turkey, the People's Republic of China, etc. According to our projects, many modern production facilities have been commissioned and put into operation, which have no analogues in the world in terms of technical, economic, production and environmental parameters.
The largest and most important design works of the department are:
- Process procedure for the project ‘Development of Ridder-Sokolny deposit’;
- Development of options for mining system of low-capacity flat-dipping ore bodies at the Malayevskiy mine.
Bakirchic Mining Enterprise Ltd.:
- Design of Waste Water Plant for Bakirchic mine with capacity of 2250 m3/day;
‘TNK Kazchrome’ JCS:
- Detail design for opening and development of Pervomayskoye deposit at level of plus 300 – plus 160 m of mine ‘10 years of Kazakhstan independence’;
- Detailed design of Cement Stowing Complex of “Pervomayskoye” deposit with capacity of 100000 m3/year;
- Detailed Design of Crushing and Classifying Complex of Dressing Plant with capacity 1 million tons of ore per year
Gold Land Ltd.:
- Design of Heap Leaching Plant with capacity of 600 000 tons of ore per year for processing of oxidized gold-bearing ores of Raygorod ore field;
‘Kazakhmys Corporation’ Ltd.:
- Design and working documentation for reconstruction of the Pilot section premises of the Karaganda casting and engineering plant.
‘Research and Production Enterprise ‘Interrin’ Ltd.:
- Detail design for ‘Basic warehouse of explosive materials. Reconstruction. Aktau production site’;
- Detail design for ‘Karagajlinsky industrial site. Stationary point of manufacture of industrial emulsion and granulated explosives with an experimental laboratory for the production of explosives and a test site (reconstruction)’;
- Detail design for ‘Reconstruction of the basic and substorage of explosive materials in the Base warehouse of explosive materials";
- Process procedures were developed for Altynken Ltd. (Kyrgyz Republic) for the following projects:
- construction of an mine site with a portal and reconstruction of mine gallery No. 2 of Taldy-Bulak Levoberezhny mine;
- construction of mining and permanent openings (a transport tunnel and two vertical pits) for the Taldy-Bulak Levoberezhny mine;
- the headway project, taking into account the rock stability, ramp to the 1518 m horizon and the prime mining of the first start-up complex of the Taldy-Bulak Levoberezhny mine on the horizons of 1614 m and 1674 m.
Materials have been developed for the Mining project of the experimental section of the Taldy-Bulak Levoberezhny mine (mining and preparation works, development systems, technological equipment, etc.).
‘RMG COPPER’ JSC (Georgia):
- process procedure for the ore extraction of the Madneul deposit of ‘RMG COPPER’ JSC with substantiation of the norms of consumption of basic materials and energy resources;
- process procedure for ore processing technology at the Madneul deposit of ‘RMG COPPER’ JSC with calculations and justification of norms of consumption of basic materials and energy resources.
High quality of work is provided by presence of necessary regulatory documentation as a part of LRS ‘Paragraph’, and software (software complex ‘SANA-1’, COMPAS 3D-V12 and etc.).
Tel. (7232) 503260, 750999
All enterprises concerned are invited for cooperation!